Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Future?

I came across this video on you-tube and found this guys insights very insightful. It is interesting to note the wide use of business and corporations use of social media in a way that almost over-powers the "common man." Combined with his ideologies are the clear and straightforward tactics that Amber Mac describes in detail in her book. Some people, such as this dude have a way of explaining complicated things such as, social media for instance that actually makes sense! Maybe it is also because I"m staring at his face and not just paragraphs on a page. Although I think that I may just keep this book around for a little while. I"m not planning on running a corporation or becoming involved in business, but as most people these days, I am connected to the internet and her tips and suggestions are helpful and insightful. Thank you Amber....and this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment